Table of Contents
The Rishi Theme can be installed in two ways:
- Installing from WordPress Theme Directory
- Installing using a Zip file
Installing from WordPress Theme Directory #
To install the theme, navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Themes and click on Add New button. In the search field, type Rishi Theme and hit the Enter key.
It will then show the theme in the search results as shown below:
Now click on the Install button and then the Activate button to install and activate the theme.
Installing using a ZIP file #
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to install the Rishi Theme using the Rishi Theme zip file.
- Download the installation file from here by clicking the Download button
- Login to your WordPress website and go to Appearance > Themes
- Click on Add New button and then click on the Upload Theme button
- Chose the .zip file you downloaded earlier (in Step 1)
- Click on Install Now button
- After the theme is installed, click on Activate button
Note for Safari users (macOS): If you are using Safari to download the theme file, the file may unzip automatically. So, make sure your theme file is in .zip format. Here’s how to stop Safari from automatically unzipping your .zip file.