With the User Social Links feature provided by the Rishi Companion plugin, you can personalize a user account with their social media profiles. The added social links will be displayed both on the Author box in a site post as well as on the WordPress profile page of a user.
How to add User Social Links to a User Profile? #
To add Social Links to a User profile, you can follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Dashboard > Users > All Users.
- Click to edit the User profile for which you want to add the social links.
- Next, click on User Social Links button.
- Select a social network of whose profile you want to enter and then click on Add button.
- Enter the social media link inside the URL field.
- You can repeat the steps 4 & 5 to add other social links.
Note: You can click on the eye icon to hide a social link added, click on the close button to remove the added social link and you can drag the added social links to sort the order of the social links on your website.
- Once you are done with the settings, click on the Save button to save the changes made.
- Finally click on the Update Profile button.