The new version of Rishi Theme is finally here! It comes with new features and optimization to enrich your experience and boost your website performance.
The steps to safely update the theme and plugin is provided below.
Below are some of the new features added in this update.
Enhanced Customizer Experience
We have reworked on the Customizer look and feel to provide an easy to use and better experience. The update includes:
- Collapsible panel for easy access and glance at settings
- Improve the loading time of customizer
- Improve readability and contrast
- Restructuring of settings for easy access
Advanced Header and Footer Builder
Header and Footer builder is one of the major features of Rishi Theme loved by our users. In the recent update, we have revamped the appearance as well as added some additional features. The update includes:
- Hide or show the individual elements
- Hide or show the header row
- Refactor the codes for better performance
More Performance Settings
We know how important it is to have a fast loading site. Our team understands this and with the new updates, we have added tons of performance parameters to boost your site speed. The update includes:
- Images Optimization
- Lazy Load Images
- Lazy Load Animation
- Disable Lazy Load on Featured Image
- Disable Responsive Images
- Image Dimensions
- WordPress Optimization
- Prevent Automatic Favicon Request
- Remove Emojis from frontend
- Disable self Pingbacks
- Disable RSS Feeds
- Remove RSS Feed Links
- Disable WordPress Embeds
- Local Gravatars
- Fonts Optimization
- Display Swap
- Load Google Fonts Locally
- Preload Local Fonts
- Flush Local Fonts Cache
- CSS/JS Optimization
- Remove “ver” parameter from CSS and JS file calls
- Disable Gutenberg style on Page Builder
- Preload CSS
- Elementor Optimization
- Disable Google fonts
- Disable Icons
- Disable Font Awesome
- Disable Frontend Script
- Disable Elementor Pro scripts
- WooCommerce Optimization
- Disable Scripts and Styles
- Disable Cart Fragmentation
Reading Progress Bar
With the recent update, you can now show the reading progress bar on your articles. With this feature, your readers can easily see their reading progress at a glance. You can configure its settings to your preferred style.
Encourage your readers to share your articles by displaying social shares on your article. We have added most of the popular social networks and provided tons of settings to configure it as per your preference.
How to update the theme and plugin?
To get this features, you need to update Rishi Theme and Rishi Companion to the latest version which is 1.1.0.
Since this is a major update, to safely update without any issues, please follow the steps below in order:
- At first, update Rishi Companion to the latest version 1.1.0 via Plugins > Installed Plugins. Kindly check the version, after the update.
- Once the plugin is updated, you can update the theme to the latest version 1.1.0.
If you using Rishi Theme v. 1.0.6 or above, you will receive update notification in your dashboard. You can update the theme to the latest version via Appearance > Themes.
If you using Rishi Theme below v 1.0.6, please download the latest version from below link:
If you face any issues during the updates, please reach out to our support team for assistance.
This theme is a very fast theme. I am using this theme. This theme reduce my core web vital issue and all errors in search console. I want that Rishi theme team provide customization of Rishi theme like a News website.
Comments are closed.