The Shop page setting comprises of the following elements:
Shop Title – Under the Shop Title section, you can enable or disable the Shop page title, breadcrumbs for the Shop page, and control the alignment and bottom spacing for the Shop page title.
Shop Structure – Here you can set the number of products that you want to display per row and per column on the Shop page.
Card Options – The Card Options comprise of the following elements:
- Image: It offers handy controls that will let you adjust the image size and aspect ratio
- Star Rating: You can hide or display the star rating provided by the customers.
- Sales Badge: You can hide or display the product sales badge.
- Sales Badge Design: You can select the shape for the sales badge.
- Card Design: Here you can select to display background for the products on the shop page.
- Content Alignment: You can align the Shop page product content via this setting.
Shop Sort – Here you can choose to hide or display the Sorting option on the Shop page.
Shop Results Count – You can hide or display the Shop Results Count.
Navigation – You can select the Navigation type here for the Shop page.