Multiple Sidebars is a premium extension provided by Rishi Pro plugin that allows users to create multiple sidebars in a website and display them based on the users preferred conditions.
Activating the Multiple Sidebars Extension #
You can access the Multiple Sidebars Extension via Dashboard > Appearance > Rishi Theme > Extensions > Pro Extensions. Then click the Activate button to get the Multiple Sidebars extension to work.
Configuring Multiple Sidebars Settings #
Once you activate the extension, you can follow the below steps to create and add conditional sidebars to your website:
- Click on the Create New Sidebar button or visit Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets .
- Enter the name for the new sidebar and click on Create Sidebar .
- Click on the “+” icon to add your preferred widgets to the sidebar.
- Once the widgets are added, you can click on the Display Conditions settings.
- You can add your preferred Display and User Conditions and then Save Settings to apply the changes made.