The Rishi Pro plugin adds the following features to a header builder provided by the Rishi Theme.
Duplicate Header Items #
You can generate duplicate copies of the Button, Divider, HTML and Socials elements using the Clone option.
Desktop Off-Canvas Drawer #
By using the Trigger header element provided by the Rishi Pro plugin, you can generate an Off-Canvas panel for the website even in desktop mode. The off-canvas panel serves as a separate container where you can add different header elements and off-canvas menu that would be displayed upon clicking the navigation toggle.
Conditional Headers #
Conditional Headers is one of the strongest features provided by the Rishi Pro plugin. You can create as many headers as you like for your website and display them on your website under selected conditions.
You can follow the below steps to create a site header and specify display conditions for it:
- Navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Header > Headers.
- Click on Create new header.
- Enter the Header name and click on Create new header.
- Select the new header
- Click on Add/Edit Conditions
- Add and select your preferred Display and User conditions.
- Click on Save Conditions.